Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Welcome back!

Summer Reading | Center Moriches School District

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer and had time to do lots of reading! The summer reading challenge is still posted on our district's summer reading page -- feel free to continue to add books you've read and watch the meter climb! Summer Reading Challenge

All of our Lawrence ebooks are available for you to borrow. Use your PSBMA login as your login and password on the Follett ebook site Lawrence ebook catalog (if you don't remember your login info, please let me know and I'll remind you: kathleen_moriarty@psbma.org)

These are two of my favorite fiction books from my summer reading:

Black Brother, Black Brother by Jewell Parker Rhodes

Echo MountainEcho Mountain by Lauren Wolk

I don't have either of these yet as ebooks, but you can try the public library! Their curbside service is up and running. Give it a try if you haven't tried it yet. It's easy and convenient! 

I will resume updating this blog several times a week throughout the 2020-21 school year. 

I look forward to seeing your class and finding out what you've been reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment